We have invented a whole-new way of easing your everyday life - the epiKshare Outlook integration. Using this add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2013-2016, you can: Let's see how it works step-by-step.
We have invented a whole-new way of easing your everyday life - the epiKshare Outlook integration. Using this add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2013-2016, you can:
Let's see how it works step-by-step.
- Download the epiKshare Microsoft Outlook integration setup files
2. Double-click the setup.exe file and click "Install"
Please make sure that Microsoft Outlook is not active during the installation. If you had it open, please restart it before you proceed.
3. Open Microsoft Outlook and select "Connect server" from the "epiKshare" badge
4. Enter your epiKshare server address and your login credentials. For the URL you can use the regular address you use to access your epiKshare account.
5. Click "Test" to check the server connectivity. If this is the first time you're using the epiKshare Outlook integration, you'll see an "invalid license" message:
6. After confirming the message, the license key window opens. You can either insert the license key you purchased here or click "Demo" to activate the plugin with an evaluation period.
7. You might come across an error regarding a connection failure after the license activation. If so, just click "Test" once again and you'll get the success message if the data you entered is valid.
8. After entering valid credentials, it's time to select your local epiKshare folder. You may use the yellow folder button to browse for it.
9. Restart Microsoft Outlook to complete the configuration.
10. Congratulations, you have now successfully completed the configuration! You may now start sharing files and folders from any new email window. It's easy!