Silent Installation: msiexec /qb /i "Outlook-AddIn.msi" SSO=true BASEURL="https://ownCloud.server.url" LICENSE="60513330-2a270eba-7772d5ae250eb6e12c9db3d5108e306ba82f0f13"
- Open Settings
- Enter the https:// Address of your ownCloud/epiKshare Server + Username + Password
- Click "Connect"
- To install a valid license or activate a demo license click OK
4. Install License
- Insert a valid license key or activate a "Demo Key"
- Click "Next"
5. Connect to your ownCloud/epiKshare Server
- When you receive the Message: "Connection Failed"
- Test your credentials
- Check if your onwCloud/epiKshare Server is avaiable from this particular Computer
- Check if you Computer has a working Internet connection
- When the initial connection was successful you should see the green Message "Connection Successful"
6. Basic configuration of the Outlook- AddIn