- Download the Outlook Add-In
- With outlook closed, install with an adminstrative account and follow the installation instructions
- Go to the Add-In Tab and open the settings to setup the host name and user credentials of the cloud server
- After the Installation restart your Outlook
Silent/Automated MSI Installation
Using the silent installation you can install the outlook add-in with most settings already pre-setup for the client.
You can use following command line options:
- BASEURL="..." Set the Base URL to connect to the cloud server
- LICENSE="..." Set the license String.
- System(default): Use system proxy
- None: Force No Proxy
- url: url of a custom proxy
- PROXYUSER="" user when using a proxy
- PROXYPASS="" password when using a proxy
- USER="" the login username