- Open Setting
- Click on "Change
- Enter the address of your ownCloud/epiKshare Server
- Check "Use proxy" if you use a proxy
- Check "Trust invalid SSL Certificate" if you use a self signed certificate
- Click "Next
- Choose your Authentication
- Click "Next
- Enter your User Name and your Password
- Click "Done"
- After the message "Connection Successful" click "Cancel" and restart your Outlook
If you use a proxy with username and password, select Proxy -> Custom
- After a successful connection test, your license is being verified and if it fails you will be sent to the License Dialog
- To install a valid license or activate a demo license click OK
- Insert a valid license key or activate a "Demo Key"
- Request your free 30Days Trial License
- Click "Get Trial License"
I am receiving the Message "Connection Failed"
This means that we cannot connect to the cloud server.
- Check your internet connection (try connecting to the cloud server using your web browser)
- Test your credentials
- Make sure you entered the correct proxy settings
- When the initial connection was successful you should see the green message "Connection Successful"
- Restart your Microsoft Outlook
- Use Password for shared file/Folder
- Send password via separate email: When you share a file or folder, a separate E-Mail with a Password will be created in the background and sent automatically after creation
- Send password with email:This option will send the file or folders passwort within the same email
- Send password to sender: Send the password to the sender (=you)
- Send password to sender and recipient: Creates 2 E-Mails containing the password. One for the sender (=you) and the recipient
- No automatic Password sending: This Option use a password, but it dosn`t send the password by mail, you will have to manually notify the recipient of the password
- Generate Password: When this option is enabled, a password will be created automatically for a new share
- Shared Until: The Share will be available for this number of days by default
- Delete expired Shares: if enabled, expired shares will be deleted from the owncloud server
- Mail Language: A pre-written text is inserted into the email in the selected language (also used for the password mail)
- Send all attachments as link: If enabled any attachment will be uploaded automatically on send
You can adjust all Templates that are used when sending a mail. A preview will be generated to show how the placeholders are used.